SHAFFER ENTERTAINMENT – RICHMOND POOL LEAGUES
SUMMER POOL LEAGUE ENTRY FORMS
THE ENTRY DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, APRIL 21, 2023
Keep your game in tune over the summer.
Playing in the summer pool leagues is fun and a great way to do that!
All weeks played in the summer pool league count toward the requirements
For the 2024 IAMOA State Pool Tournament.
The Summer pool league is not handicapped, and no awards are given.
2 League nights are available again this summer.
We must have at least 6 teams for either night to have the league on that night.
Each league will run anywhere from 10-15 weeks based on the number of teams.
There will be NO matches during the weeks of Memorial & Independence Days.
- League begins Monday, May 1, 2023
- 4 player teams – 2 Men / 2 Women must play each night
- 16-game format (play each opponent once)
- You may have up to 6 players listed on the roster. Subs may play for any team.
- Same format as the winter mixed league.
- If more than 14 teams, it will be split into two divisions
- League begins Tuesday, May 2, 2023
- 3 player teams – 3 Men or 3 Women
- 18-game format (play each opponent twice)
- You may have up to 5 players listed on the roster. Subs may play for any team.
Please call Mike Gibbel with any questions 765-993-3973